Thursday, July 21, 2011

I am beginning to get in the groove.

The new position I took at MCU has been great. I wasn't for sure how long it would take me to get rolling. I think though I have found my groove and style. After talking with people it seems that each Admissions Representative does things a little different. I have decided to make sure I don't promise the moon with a degree. Sure it helps them get their foot in the door to interview but it takes much more than that. I want them to know the whole process and not be surprised by that program. The Advantage program is built for adults with lives and jobs but it wasn't built to cater to their every needs. School still takes work, study, time management and sacrifices at times. I think though, the potential students respect that. I think they deserve that.

No comments: