Tuesday, March 25, 2014

39 years ago today changed my life.

While I was still in my mothers womb something amazing happened on March 25th 1975.  God was working out a massive plan in which would alter my life forever.  You see this very day 39 years ago a baby was born.  A sweet, loved and precious little girl named Buffy. 

It wasn't until 8th grade that God's plan started to really kick in gear.  None the less, March 25th is one of the most special days for me too.  It is the day my wife was born.  This very lady would become one of the greatest spouses and mothers ever to grace the earth (partial I know...but I'll fight ya if you say different...that includes you Buffy)

Today has been a odd birthday for Buffy today.  We spent the early morning hours in outpatient surgery for our youngest.  Then after that I had to go to work won't return until 8:00PM.  I know these things are beyond our control but I still wish today could have been a bit different.  Buffy deserves a big meal, present and flowers to celebrate her birthday.  She wouldn't tell you that but it is true.  That is what makes my wife the best.

Happy birthday Buffy!  I love you and appreciate all you do. 

-Jamie

No comments: