Monday, August 20, 2012

Every spare moment and waking hour

Well it's finished!  Over the last two years I have been working on my Master's degree.  My blog post have fell of to almost none.  One of the reasons is because every spare moment was taken up by school work.  I have spent countless hours researching, reading and writing.  When I completed my Master's thesis it was a breath of fresh air.  I still needed to complete 2 classes even after graduation.  That ended Saturday afternoon when I submitted my last case study.

What in the world will I do with my spare time?  I know one thing will be to spend more time with my family.  I can now finish up some things I need to do around the house as well.  Our garage still has boxes in it from the move so organization time will commence soon. 

Be looking for more blog posts!  It has been awhile and now I can write about whatever I want.  lol!

No comments: