Monday, November 12, 2012

Seriously

After the election I believe people have lost their minds.  I have almost had my fill of idiocy, ignorance and  overall disrespect for others.  I really have no idea or explanation for this behavior and it makes me want to pull what hair I have left out of my head.

Many Christians have been at the forefront of this mayhem.  Why oh why do we have to act so childish? I can't figure out what bothers me the most about all of this. Most of it is total disregard for scripture and its explanation of respect for leaders.  I have posted before on this topic but every 4-8 years it creeps right back up.

2009 - http://sozo1.blogspot.com/2009/01/today-we-practice-titus-31-2.html

2011 - http://sozo1.blogspot.com/2011/01/presidential-respect.html

Where do we stand?  Isn't God big enough to place/replace people in offices and leadership? Is God in control of all things?

People we live in the greatest country in the world.  We have so many freedoms and we should be proud of them.  As a matter of fact today we celebrate those that have served our country so that we could have these very freedoms.  Let's get off the crazy bus, calm down and realize we have work to do.  Let's spend our efforts on spreading the Gospel and not on bickering. 


No comments: