Thursday, June 21, 2012

18 Years

Look what I noticed didn't post and was in drafts:

We celebrated 18 years of marriage on June 11th.  It is a funny place to find yourself.  It seems like only yesterday we were married but I also can't remember a day without Buffy.  Each year brings struggles and victories of its own but each one grows our marriage stronger.  We have come to rely on each other more than any one else. 

Here we are 18 years later and we are stronger than ever. We decided to go out to eat and shop a little for our anniversary weekend.  The kids stayed at my parents house overnight so we wouldn't feel rushed to get home.  It was nice to spend some time with just my wife.  Meals with pauses in conversation is a bit wierd. lol!

Buffy scanned a few photos of our wedding day and placed them on Facebook.  So I decided to copy them and place them on my blog.  Happy Anniversary Buffy!!



No comments: