Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Classes Wrapping Up

Last month I completed my Master's Capstone Project and passed.  This means that all my classroom courses are complete and now I just have 2 online classes.  One is required for my degree while the other is an extra I wanted to take.  So...I will be walking this month in graduation for my Master's degree.  It has been a long road for this degree and challenging.  There have been many hours of lost sleep, missed games, missed plays and family time sacrificed. 

My wife and kids have been very supportive and patient during this time.  I love you all!

For the last few weeks we have our Monday nights back.  We can sit down as a family and eat and last night we watched a movie.  I can definately get use to this.  Also, on Sundays I don't have to spend the day locked up in a room.  Oh the air is sweet from here.

The down side is now I have to get caught up on things I have been putting off because of school.  My garage organization project is about to begin.  This is going to be time consuming but I am ready for it.

No comments: