Wednesday, April 25, 2012

GiGi's Dr's Visits

That's right I said Dr's visits.  A few weeks back we decided to have our little dog spayed.  We scheduled it as soon as she was old enough so we do not have more puppies.  Although we have a fenced in yard that doesn't mean much.  So we took her off for the surgery and all went well.  Of course this cause some extra spoiling while she healed.

Not much longer after her surgery GiGi started acting very sick so we went to have her checked out.  Apparently she contracted the Parvo virus and was immediately placed in doggy hospital care.  I notified my family via text message of this diagnosis.  When arriving home there were tears everywhere and worries were high.  I never really worried that much because I know what kind of dog she is.  GiGi is one tough little dog and no Parvo virus was going to take her out.

Her shots were not up to date due to a clerical error at the vet's office.  I won't go into detail because they did not charge us a single penny.  When people own up to mistakes and take care of customers I have real respect for them.

A few days later GiGi went home and is now doing well.  She is now spoiled more than ever.  Believe meee!

No comments: