Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nine and Six

So to start catching you up with my life (not that you wanted to know) I will start with family.  During my time away two of my girls have had birthdays.

Chloe my baby girl turned 6 today!  It is hard to realize that she is getting this old.  It seems like only yesterday that I was pushing her in the bucket swing in my back yard.  With hardly any teeth or hair she smiled as I pushed her.  Now she is a beautiful, independent and smart little girl.  She says things that will make you laugh all the time.

Hannah had her 9th birthday on the 18th of this month.  She is becoming quite the little lady now.  Hannah loves to draw, write and play with dolls.  She is usually the quiet one in the family but makes her presence know at times too.  I have been teasing her lately about being the only blonde in the family.  She has started to ignore me now like her older sister.

So two birthday girls!  Happy B-Day and keep the birthdays coming slowly please.

No comments: