Sunday, April 22, 2012

A long silence.

Oh me...so much has happened since the last post.  I think I will have to wait to catch you up.  For right now I just want to let you know WHAT has taken my time away from blogging.

MASTERS PROJECT!!!

When I hear the word "Capstone" I want to bust a cap in it alright.  It seems that every spare moment I had these last few months has been consumed with my final project.  Below is a list of words I do not like:

Capstone
Literature Review - Where other people said it better than you could have
Thesis
Hypothesis
APA
References
Library
Society of Human Resource Management
ProQuest
Kentucky Virtual Library
Journal Articles
PowerPoint

Finally here is a list of words I do like:

Pass
Pass
Pass

Over the next few days I will catch you up on things.

No comments: