Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Painting Nerds

Me and Buffy had decided not to long ago to use some saved money to buy painting supplies. We had talked about painting for awhile now but it is not cheap to get started. So finally we cruised over to Hobby Lobby and bought our stuff. We purchased all we needed except my painters beret. Now we have officially became nerds.

I have to say though I enjoyed spending some time with my wife just painting. We just sat there listening to some music and chilled. I attempted to make something that would not look like that painting elephant on TV did it. I think I accomplished that but it could pass for a 10 year old child's painting.

I am trying to find motivation for my next painting. lol! I am thinking about a scenery from Poland. Who knows though? All I know is that this nerd likes it. This is a hobby that doesn't take much time and we can share it.

No comments: