Monday, April 02, 2007

Who'dle Bops?

This Saturday we took Micah, Abbi and Hannah to the Regional Special Events Arena in Murray. The Doodle Bops were in town and my father and mother had purchased tickets for the kids to see this show. I have to admit I know very little about these strange creatures. The kids really enjoyed the show and they all left with toys and stuff to remind them of the experience.



I think they might be part human and part alien. I am not for sure. One has hair like a one of those scrubber mops at the old car washes (Micah has one on). The other has hair that looks like it is glued into place with crazy glue. Finally the other is an orange ball of energy that has an actual orange wig on. Their hands appear to be that of an African Dart Frog. Whatever they are my kids had a great time watching them. If they enjoyed it then I enjoyed watching them. So Mom and Dad the money was well spent. Your grandkids had a blast and will talk about it for years to come.



Oh and I am changing my blog look so be patient as I make updates.


No comments: