Friday, April 06, 2007

I am gonna glue your hands to your head!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was reflecting today over some funny things that happened while I was in AZ. One of the things that a lot of us laughed about was about a lady we will call "Nancy". This lady was new to the team this time and her and her husband drove to AZ from Mayfield.

"Nancy" was in charge of crafts during the VBS we were doing in Casa Blanca. Now I must explain that Nancy can sound gruff if you don't know her. During one of the first nights the children in the 5 and 6th grades were wild. She grabs some glue and yells, "I am gonna glue your hands to your head!!!". Of course the little kids looked at her like this lady is crazy.

On the last night we came into the craft room again. And again the 5th and 6th grade class was WILD. Nancy then grabs some scissors ... I yelled "Nancy DON'T DO IT!!!" (I was pretending like she was gonna go crazy with the scissors). We aggravated her because we knew she was really using them like you would when you are pointing at something. Nancy was something else let me tell ya.

*No kids were harmed or threatened- these events were ALMOST real..the author felt free to embellish on a FEW things for dramatic effect*

No comments: