Friday, March 30, 2007

The Big Three Two

I am now 32 and to tell you the truth I don't feel much different. Here are a few things I know about the old 31 year old this time last year:
  • I had a gall bladder.
  • I had one more year until I needed to renew my Drivers License.
  • I had never been to Arizona.
  • I knew very little about the Native Americans.
  • I didn't have Chloe in my arms.
  • I only had one week of vacation.
  • I didn't think graduation would ever come.
  • Even though still pregnant Buffy was beautiful and still is.
  • We still had a Dodge Carvan.
  • Our kids had never been in a wreck.
  • I had never been to a Nascar Race.
These are just a few things that now are completely different about my life. This may seem strange to you but just sit back and think about all the things that are different about you now. Some things you new were going to happen and yet others were unknown. Some were happy and others might have been tragic. The end result is a year has passed and we are another year older. We have memories that are good and bad. In the end though I have to say I loved my 31st year and look forward to my 32nd.

Nite all!

No comments: