Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bleach Fumes

Today when I got to work our cleaning crew (Dee and Kathy) was in the Gym scrubbing the floors with the big honkin' floor scrubber. I stepped over the cleaner and headed to my office. About an hour later the Bleach smell entered my office. My office is on the second floor so it took some time to permeate the building. I thought it would fade after a bit. Well as time went by it grew stronger and stronger until I shut my office door, opened my window and turned on the fan. That did very little for the oder and now my eyes were watering. Well I decided that it was time to do something about it. I headed down stairs and opened all the gym doors and let the air come in. Then I decided to take a walk around the church and go to the prayer garden.

After a bit the smell had faded somewhat and I entered back in to get ready for tonight. I am not a big bleach fan anyway. When I worked as a janitor at MSU I loved to use ammonia. That didn't stink as much to me. It is funny how bleach and ammonia try their best as buddies to kill you.

Anyway did I mention I saw a giant turkey cross the Sullivan's golf course yesterday. It was crazy I saw this huge brown bird like thing run across the golf course and head toward the road. I pointed this feathered friend out to my girls and they thought it was funny too. Notice I said that happened yesterday. I was not high on bleach fumes then.

I must get off and head to town for a second. You all have a great day!

No comments: