Wednesday, April 25, 2007

17 Days...

In 17 Days I will finally be graduating from College. This is more exciting than I first thought it would be. I thought at first it would be just another day. After all I am 32 and will be getting a diploma that most already have at my age. Then I realized I really don't give a flip! For once in my life I will like to pat myself on the back for finishing something. If anyone knows me I try my hardest not to "Toot My Own Horn". So I want to say TOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOT! LOL! Well Anyway what has got me all stirred up is that we all received our cap and gown. I finally realized this is almost over. I will have Tuesday nights back again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You deserve to be proud of yourself! You've worked really hard and have sacrificed alot the past 2 years. I love you and the kids and I will be beaming with pride as you walk across the stage!

Anonymous said...

TOOT..TOOT..
Congratulations
Mom