Monday, July 18, 2011

At least we talked about Business tonight

I am currently taking International Business in my graduate work. Last Monday I explained my frustrations about the class. Tonight we actually talked about the class content. I didn't feel the sudden urge to scream and run out of the classroom. I guess that is a step in the right direction.

I am still looking forward to our next class. It is Christian Leadership in a World of Business. The class sounds great, the books look good and the professor is going to be awesome. Our professor is going to be Dr. Cecil who happens to be one of my favorite people at MCU. I do have my apprehensions about having a class with him though. Every time I get around that man he tries to rope me into doing something or going somewhere. lol!

No comments: