Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Oh the things...

Oh the things that have happened since October 31. I think it would be best for me to list them rather than discribe each in great detail. I guess this is what happens when you don't blog in a month.



  • Started preaching some.

  • Decided to consider taking a position as a leader with the MCU Church.

  • Had a wonderful Thanksgiving week with family.

  • Added a dog to the Hughes Family. GiGi was a great surprize to the kids. She is already spoiled and loving every bit of inside dog life.

  • Decided to brave Black Friday again. It also gave me and Buffy some time alone. People are crazy I say!

  • We have completed our time teaching the 1-3 grade classes at CFBC.

  • I am getting closer to completing my capstone project which is the main thing I have to complete for my masters.

With all of that said this weekend we are going to the MCU Christmas formal party. Buffy bought a awesome outfit that looks great. I am married to the most beautiful wife out there. I just hope I can polish myself good enough to look half as good as she will.

No comments: