Monday, June 27, 2011

It's a viking!!!

Today I realized it was going to be interesting after seeing a gentleman at McDonald's. When entering the store I noticed a man wearing a motorcycle/viking helmet. He was walking around chatting with the older gentleman that visit in the mornings. What was interesting to me is that he actually walked around as if he didn't know it was on his head. I also found myself not embarrassed for him but amazed at his boldness.



We should be that bold in lifestyle evangelism. It shouldn't matter how people react or think it should be about wearing our helmet of salvation proudly.

17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. (Eph 6:17)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "viking" actually travels the road quite often in the morning. I am sure that he is a regular at McD's. I have seen him many times and I just shake my head. I hope that my husband doesn't resort to that type of helmet in his older years.

DKB