Thursday, June 09, 2011

Dinner at Applebee's


Tonight we dropped the kids off at my parents VBS and headed out to eat. Saturday is our official anniversary but we decided to go out tonight. Saturday we will be on the road to Tybee Island.

We decide to go to Applebee's in Murray. We had a gift card and coupon for the restaurant which made the choice easier. Entering the restaurant we were immediately seated. After placing our orders we began our wait. Good thing I ordered a salad because the meal took forever to come. The salad had the wrong dressing with it but I didn't care and ate it anyway. Once our meal arrived I immediately cut into the steak. My medium rare was medium well and the baked potato was not cooked at all. For the first time in centuries I sent back food. Most of the time I am not picky and eat about anything given to me. I think it was just because nothing was right with my meal.

The manager brought me a good steak and steaming potato and all was better. It really doesn't matter at all because I had dinner with the most beautiful woman in the world. I would eat garbage to go out on a date with her.

I will post about our anniversary on that day.

No comments: