Wednesday, June 08, 2011

A chill out night

I was exhausted at work all day today. I finally rolled in at 1:00AM last night and hit the bed quick. So we decided to just spend the night doing nothing. The kids went to my parents VBS in Coldwater while I watched some show about a man eating snake. After picking up the kids and feeding them they were off to bed.

There was a show on the Animal planet about finding Bigfoot. Apparently there is a group of insane people that spend all their time driving around looking for Bigfoot (Sasquatch). These fools were running around the woods and night with thermal cameras chasing anything that showed up. Apparently two of the people in the group can make Sasquatch calls. I had to laugh as I watched a man inhale deeply and produce a weird noise that would summon a "Sqautch". Here is what I learned:

  • Sasquatch likes to knock on wood at night.
  • Sasquatch has flat feet.
  • Sasquatch is around 7-8 feet tall.
  • Sasquatch eats rabbits and deer.
  • The only way you will see a Sasquatch at night is when they peer out from a tree.
  • Sasquatch makes one of two sounds. The first sounds like a man holding his breath and then muffling a scream. The other is sounds like a man breathing deeply and sounding like he has been hit in the gut.
  • Finally there is a group of fools that travel around looking for a large hairball.

No comments: