Thursday, May 12, 2011

The old wet toothbrush trick

My youngest daughter Chloe has made bedtime preparations more interesting that last few nights. Last night she was told to go brush her teeth. To make the trip to the bathroom more interesting she decided to roll her body from the living room to the bathroom. Tonight she attempted to pull the oldest trick in the book.

Everyone had brushed their teeth but Chloe of course. Finally she said she had so Buffy asked her if we needed to smell her breath. She covered her mouth with the proof they were not clean. I then went in the bathroom to check and her toothbrush was still dry. So I told her to brush her teeth. About a minute later she said she was done once again. This time I checked the brush and it was wet BUT there had been not toothpaste open and her breath had not minty smell. Chloe had simply ran it under water, waited a minute and came out. Well after catching her in two lies I explained to her about not telling lies. Of course after brushing her teeth tears and crying ensued.

Oh me....

No comments: