Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's coming...I mean it ...

Today at work all we heard about is the upcoming storms that were to hit our area. These storms were suppose to be full of bad weather and tornadoes. It seemed like every 10 minutes we would hear something about this weather forecast.

Local schools and a University let out early or canceled night services. Churches in the area were canceling their evening services. All this added to the panic in the area. I know that many areas around the US have been devastated with these storms. This, on the other hand, was a bit of a panic in the area. People were fueling the fire with all the predictions and worries about what might happen. I have to admit it even got me to worrying a bit. Not really about the storms but just making sure my family was safe.

The storms have come and gone now and Western Kentucky has been blessed not to have been devastated.

No comments: