Thursday, May 05, 2011

I come home and guess who is here?

The answer is : Denisha

I come into the house after registration and Denisha is hanging out. This is not a uncommon occurrence due to the fact that her husband is off learning how to catch the perps. The strange part was not Denisha being at our house. The strange thing was that she was worried about the look of her feet so she made her sister take a picture of her mothers foot. Minutes later a text is delivered and yep....Davida has a foot. I have to say that was a strange thing.

I don't know how to close a post like this so.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was comparing my feet to what my mothers feet look like. I was making sure that my feet looked normal.

Buffy said...

Ha Ha Ha! No one can say that we have boring conversations and google will give you nightmares!