Monday, April 16, 2007

My photo

A while ago my brother encouraged me to send some pictures to the Courier Journal. They have a travel section in the paper and recently they have been asking for pictures. My brother submitted one and his made it. At first I just thought there were very few that submitted photos. As of today there have been 3700 pictures or more that have been sent to them. This picture was sent because it is my favorite. Mine made it on this Sunday's paper. So now the Hughes brothers both have one published and I am thinking that we need to be employed to go and take travel pictures all over the world for them. LOL!

I have had a busy few days so I haven't posted much. The youth had fellowship/game night at the church on Sat night. Then I preached at Northside Baptist Church on Sunday. As soon as I got home I headed back to Poplar Spring to prepare for a incoming youth group that will be staying at a members cabin. Then I headed back home to rest and head back to church for a meeting and our evening service. This week is wilder than that so I don't know how much posting I will do. I hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did they pay you for your pic?

Denisha

Sozo said...

Nope...weird thing happened to me. Carrol Hubbard called me and asked me if I knew that my picture was in the paper. I was like "yeah i did". Then he wanted to send me something about it. So I am waiting for it in the mail.

Anonymous said...

Thats wierd. I have no idea who that is.