Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy days are here again!

It seems that things are finally coming around. I will officially graduate May 12th. I am done with all of the extra classes and now I just have 1 more class after this one. I was telling my boss, pastor and brother that I really didn't ever think I would be able to do all of this. In the past I would start classes and never really finish anything. So in May I will have my degree in Business Management. That is a big accomplishment and I am (for once) proud of myself.

The mission trip I went on really spoke to my heart again. God has given me a burden for our Native American brothers and sisters in Christ. I am glad God has given me a people group that I love and respect.

Buffy's birthday is Sunday, March 25th. She will be 32 and I will turn the same age on the 30th. This June we will have been married 13 years. Tonight we will be going to Paducah to eat out and shop some. So you all have a good nite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be proud, that is a big accomplishment! I love you and can't wait to see you walking across that stage. You worked hard and deserve it!!! I knew it was in you this whole time!

Dinner was good, and how is it we go to the mall and only buy stuff for our kids?

Anonymous said...

That's the way things go. Then when you have grandchildren, the $$ switch to buying them things. Its just not as much fun to shop for yourself as it is to shop for others. I knew Jamie would make it too. There is nothing etched in stone that says you have to immediately go to college and get a degree in something (anything) and you are bound to that career for the rest of your life. If you had went to college straight out of high school, you would probably be a pilot. And...with your health issues, you would not be allowed to fly a plane. What good would that have been. God does know what is best and has his own plans for us.
Happy birthday you two.
Mom