Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New position

This morning I was told I had the position if I wanted it. I quickly responded and the process is begun. Tomorrow I will begin training which is pretty exciting for me. I always have the jitters about learning new things quickly. It can be done with God's help for sure. I really am appreciative for the opportunity and confidence that I can do this. I am constantly reminded to stay humble in all things. It wasn't I who set things into place. It was God!

4 “Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
Tell me, if you know so much.
5 Who determined its dimensions
and stretched out the surveying line?
6 What supports its foundations,
and who laid its cornerstone
7 as the morning stars sang together
and all the angels shouted for joy? (Job 38:4-7)

The verses continue with questions just like these.

3 Then Job replied to the Lord,

4 “I am nothing—how could I ever find the answers?
I will cover my mouth with my hand.
5 I have said too much already.
I have nothing more to say.” (Job 40:4-5)

Although I have not suffered anything like Job had I understand as Job did. God is God and he is in control. He sets things into place. Thank you Lord for allowing me to serve.

1 comment:

Buffy said...

I am so proud of you! You'll do great, as always! God has been so good to us. I am undeserving, but forever thankful. I love you!