Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy 17th Anniversary

Seventeen years ago today me and Buffy were married. At the age of 19 we entered a journey that many do later in life. I can go back to that day and remember the excitement I felt all that day. There was no way I could really know the life we would have together. I never knew that 17 years later we would be where we are. You know what? I have no idea what the next 17 will bring. I am not trying to rush the process but I have no doubt we will experience more blessings. I thank God for the beautiful, loving and caring woman he brought into my life.

Happy Anniversary Buffy! I love you!

Song of Solomon 2:10-13

10 My lover said to me,
“Rise up, my darling!
Come away with me, my fair one!
11 Look, the winter is past,
and the rains are over and gone.
12 The flowers are springing up,
the season of singing birds has come,
and the cooing of turtledoves fills the air.
13 The fig trees are forming young fruit,
and the fragrant grapevines are blossoming.
Rise up, my darling!
Come away with me, my fair one!”

No comments: