Saturday, April 02, 2011

You be the judge. Princess Theatres, Mayfield, KY

We just went to the theater in Mayfield with our children. We received gift cards from a relative and presented them at the counter. The OWNER explained that he did not accept gift cards on the first two weeks of a movie. On the gift card (which looks like a business card) it was not stated anywhere. After confronting the owner about this he said "I don't care". Then he asked us where we got the cards. I thought well from this place it even has your signature on it fool. I did not say that but wished I would have.

Eventually our discussion came to an end when we were told to "Get out". And we left the shack of a building and headed home. It is not over though. I did my social networking rant (which I am sure 2 people read...lol), I am blogging this, we have contacted the better business bureau and finally I am going to contact the Chamber of Commerce to ask about this man.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say? Welcome to Mayfield.
Pat

Sozo said...

We live in Mayfield. It's not the city it's one fool. Much like Murray, Paducah, Owensboro, Lexington and many other KY cities.

Buffy said...

There are weirdos and crooks everywhere.