Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Regsitration Location

With MCU we have classes all over the state of Kentucky. What this means is we have registration for classes everywhere as well. I have traveled to Rend Lake College, Owensboro, Hopkinsville, Princeton, Fulton as well as one group on campus. This is not all my groups because I have multiple in some areas as well as online students.

What is so unique is the places they put us to register. I have been in a hallway while people pass by, in a hot and crowded room of an old house and many other spots. Tonight I was in one of the on campus rooms. Normally this would not be an unique except this room is where they are holding our health screenings. So there was equipment and other stuff sitting around. I swear one thing looked like a centrifuge they put blood in.

Very unique ...very unique

No comments: