Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Looking forward to a 3 day weekend.

Today was a pretty long day. I basically spent the whole day answering phone calls and emails. With the push for more students I have gained a bunch of people in my groups. I tell you one thing the day disappears fast when you are that busy. Tomorrow I travel to Owensboro again for another registration. This is such a large group we have to double up on staff to get it done in a timely manner.

We have Friday off at MCU in observance of Easter. I am looking forward to my 3 day weekend with family. Oh and Buffy ( I am too) is ready to see our little niece Leah. I glad my brother and his wife are coming over because I am afraid there might be a baby napping...lol.

2 comments:

john said...

hopefully she won't nap too much.

Anonymous said...

I don't think he meant sleep. :-)