Monday, April 18, 2011

Hannah turning 8














Today my middle girl turns 8. We had a party last night because I was going to be in class tonight. We did the whole cake, meal and presents party. I love those times to look at them blow out the candles, eat cake and tear into presents. Hannah is growing up so fast. She has the heart of a mother and you can see it with everything she does. She will sacrifice her last peice of candy for her siblings. She truly does have a servants heart. Buffy and the kids came in ate with me today at work. The time with my wife and kids at lunch gave me the shot to make it through the day. I paraded my family around to show off my family insuring that I told them it was Hannah's birthday. Well it is time for class. Happy Birthday my little Hannah!

No comments: