Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another Dr Visit

This morning I went for a ultrasound of my kidney. The found a cyst on one of my kidneys and wanted to have a better look. This doesn't alarm me at all. I have had this exact thing before in 2007. I found the post and if you are really bored and would like to read it.

(Click Here :Old Post)

When I went back for the scan there was a lady in training. As she was looking for my cyst she was having a hard time. The tech kept saying "If it was larger I could find it better". After the third time I said "I am sorry I couldn't grow a bigger cyst for you". Finally the trainer jumped in and had it done in a minute.

After that I came home, mowed the lawn, paid car taxes, went to the library and soccer practice. It has been a busy day today. Tomorrow I have the privilege of visiting a gastroenterologist. Whoooo hooooo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told John to tell you to get you eye pressure checked. My doctor said people have had their appendix and gall bladders out thinking that was the problem, when it was due to referred pain from the eye pressure. Just think you and I might still have our gall bladders, maybe it was eye pressure.
Mom