Friday, May 11, 2007

In a few minutes.

I only lack a few minutes until Saturday officially hits us. Graduation is upon us and I am excited to be able to finally walk across a stage and feel proud of a diploma I earned. In high school I didn't really try to do anything so walking across that stage was just saying I barely made it. Now I can say I made it with flying colors. I am probably going to come a few points shy of a 3.4 but that is ok with me. That is almost double of what I graduated high school with (LOL!!!!).

I want to thank my great wife for being and encouragement, supporter, paper editor and her willingness to sacrifice time with me. Buffy you are one of the main reasons I can say I did it.

Dad and Mom you have helped my financially in the beginning years of my education. I thank you for that. You two mean the world to me. And John thanks for listening to my boring stories about business management during our coffee hour.

I will walk across the stage and say goodbye to an old dream. After High School have experienced a dream that haunted me frequently. I kept having this dream that I didn't graduate with my High School Class. I always would wake up in almost a panic sometimes from this dream. When I started at Mid-Continent University that dream faded slowly. I have not received a visit from that bed time companion since. So I say GOODBYE weird, scary, strange and confusing dream.

Lets Walk!!!!

No comments: