Monday, March 19, 2007

Back from AZ (Again)


Hey you all I am back from Arizona again. It was a long trip but God moved again. I am encouraged each time I go that there is a great mission on today's Native American Reservations. This time we worked in Arizona City, Casa Grande and Casa Blanca. We had 2 people put their faith in Christ at Arizona City and many at Casa Blanca.

We knocked on about 1,700 doors in Arizona City and encouraged, prayed for and loved each person that we talked to. And yes, We did have a lot of doors slammed in our face.

We also had over 50 children at our VBS in Casa Grande. It was amazing because I wasn't expecting over 15 or so. Well God showed me...lol!

I am glad to be home with my family. I am in the process of getting caught up so I need to jet. Cya all later. (More to come about AZ mission)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get with John and see where you need to send that picture.

Sozo said...

Thanks mom :) That is not one of my favorites though.